" Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Shakespeare

I am Mad!!!
When we first moved to the Un ited Sates into Grammy's house, your grandparents hired  a nanny for me after 6 months when I went to nursery school with you, Ca, and had to heartwrenchingly leave you behind, Co. E came at around 8 and left a little bit after lunch. One day, the school was closed and I decided to take you to Chucky Cheeses. When we arrived it was not to open for another hour, so we went to the grocery store next door. I put the two of you in the cart. Co, you were sitting and Ca , you were kind of standing. You did not understand, Ca, why we did not go into Chucky Cheeses right away. We went to the vegetable and fruit aisles first.We went by the apples where I put some in a bag and you threw 2. Edna caught them.
Next, I bought a grapefruit for Grandpy and you managed to throw one. Edna caught that one too. This proceeded to the vegetables. It was winter, so the tomato E missed did not go splat.

No comments:

Post a Comment